Saturday, June 1, 2013

Baby Bouncer

For weeks this thing has been in the house moving from room to room.  I sit cautiously next to it, not wanting to get yelled at.  Sometimes I sniff it and rub against it, but for the most part I've been good and have left it alone.  

However, last night, not of my own doing, I was picked up and set in here.  I've gotta say, it is pretty sweet.  I'm not really sure what all the movement was about, but I was pretty content just sitting there for a while.

Until I got booted of course.  

Really, what's that all about?  Why the hell would you put me in the comfy chair and then kick me out only 3 minutes later.  What a tease! 

I would post the cute video my mom took, but for some reason blogger won't let it upload.  Here's a picture.




No comments:

Post a Comment